This section takes you through the steps required for integrating our programmatic platform and your demand side platform. An average integration takes 30 days.
Our integration team is available to answer questions and provide guidance throughout the integration process. You can reach them at: email@example.com.
1. We send you our OpenRTB bid request specification and integration questionnaire. This helps to ensure a successful integration.
2. You send the following information to us (dailymotion is 100% secure and requires all partner URLs to be HTTPS):
- Your endpoints (preferably one per data center region).
- User sync pixel URL.
- Your bid response specification.
3. Endpoint connections:
- Your endpoints should connect to our servers using HTTP/1.1 with persistent connections (aka: keep-alives).
- Your endpoints should use only port 443 for receiving DMX-LEO traffic.
- Keep-alive timeouts are required – we recommend a timeout value between 60-120 seconds.
4. We create, configure, and connect to the bidder on our end. We will also verify that your connection is persistent.
5. We perform functional testing (OMP/PMP). Functional testing (also referred to as manual testing) allows us to test an integration in a perfect-world scenario as it allows us to manipulate our bid request and force specific responses from a bidder. This step confirms that the pipes between our platform and your platform are working as expected, and that your platform is ingesting and responding to our bid request as outlined by the IAB's OpenRTB
6. We perform programmatic testing. Programmatic testing (also referred to as live testing) allows us to test an integration in a real-world scenario by sending real traffic to the bidder. This step confirms that the pipes between our platform and your platform can withstand real traffic loads, and that the discrepancies between the two platform are within industry standards.
7. We perform discrepancy testing. Discrepancy must be less than 5%.
8. The integration is live and you’re ready to start bidding!