During your watching experience, you have several ways to control the playback volume.
Control the audio volume with the sound slider
- On desktop, place your cursor on the volume slider icon to display the volume bar. Then, drag the volume slider to adjust the volume to your needs. Volume level is indicated by the white bar.
- On mobile devices, press the smartphone volume buttons to level up or down the volume.
Enable / disable the sound from the player
If you want to quickly activate or deactivate the sound you can click on the volume button :
- Click on the volume button to disable the sound (Mute On).
- Then, click on the volume icon with the cross to return volume to its previous level (Mute Off).
Note that, the current content continues to play unless you stop or pause it.
Control the audio volume with your keyboard
To ease your player usage, you can also manage the sound directly from your keyboard:
- Press the up arrow to increase the sound volume
- Press the down arrow to decrease the sound volume
- Press the m key to mute / unmute the sound volume
If you're interested to learn more about keyboards controls, please read our keyboard control article.