Dailymotion developed community guidelines to protect children by limiting their exposure to content that may be harmful to them.
These rules apply to all forms of content available on Dailymotion, including videos and/or livestreams, descriptions and titles of videos, thumbnails, keywords, playlists, channels, and usernames
What kind of content infringes these rules?
In particular, our users are prohibited from uploading any content:
- Depicting partial nudity in a suggestive context;
- Depicting full or partial nudity if the context is educational, documentary or artistic (exhibition, nudism ...);
- Depicting breastfeeding where breasts and nipples are visible;
- Constituting harmful challenges for children;
- Depicting excessively violent war scenes in an educational, scientific, documentary or artistic context;
- Representing sexual themes or is sexually suggestive;
- Including sexually suggestive titles or descriptions or claiming explicit content;
- Including dramatic and/or exaggerated depictions of violence;
- Including real/extreme violent scenes but which is not the primary focus;
- Depicting real medical procedures (CPR, surgery);
- Representing scenes of cruelty toward animals in an educational, documentary and/or cultural context (e.g. abattoir)
- Sacrificing, demonstrating barbarism or cruelty toward animals (e.g. bullfight);
- Depicting casketing of bodies;
This list is non-exhaustive.
How to report harmful content for children?
We invite our users to report such content on Dailymotion via the "report" button next to each video, by selecting the category Harmful content for children" on our reporting form.
These reports allow us to identify content that may infringe our Prohibited Content Policy. Content that violates this policy will be removed from our platform.
You can find out more about our reporting process on our dedicated article.
How we process your report?
To learn more, please read our dedicated article here.