You can now customize the homefeed with a list of categories and interests directly available on your settings.
In this article you'll learn how to manage your categories and interests to change your homefeed content.
Available on Android / iOS in France only
The categories and interests are only available in our Android and iOS application for the moment, for our users based in France.
Access your settings
You can easily manage your categories and interests directly from your Dailymotion application through the following steps:
- Tap on Library
- Tap on the Settings icon, in the top right corner of your library
- Tap on Manage your interests
From this space, you'll be able to define the content displayed on the home.
Manage your interests
Once you're on the settings page, all you have to do now is to :
- Tick / untick the interests you would like to follow / unfollow
- Click on the arrow icon on the top left corner
- Tap on Save
- Get back to the homefeed, and pull to refresh the content
Personalize your homepage
You'll have to follow at least 4 interests to personalize your homefeed.
If you ignore the interest selection at the account creation, all the interests will be selected by default.