You can now customize the home feed with a list of categories and interests directly available on your settings.
In this article you'll learn how to manage your categories and interests to personalize your home feed content.
Available on Android / iOS in France only
The categories and interests are only available in our Android and iOS application for the moment, for our users based in France.
Access your interests
You can easily manage your categories and interests directly from your Dailymotion application through the following steps:
- Go to your Profile
- Tap on the menu on the top right corner
- Go in Settings
- Tap on Home interests management
From this space, you can see and define the type of content displayed on your home feed.
Manage your interests
- Tick / untick the interests you would like to follow / unfollow
- Click on the arrow icon on the top left corner
- Go back to the home feed, and pull to refresh the content
Personalize your homepage
You'll have to follow at least 4 interests to personalize your home feed.
If you ignore the interest selection at the account creation, all the interests will be selected by default.