If you want to add additional lines to the ones provided in this guide or need additional information, use the following resource: IAB app-ads.txt page
Publishers can create an app-ads.txt file in Notepad or any other basic text-editing program according to the specifications set out by the IAB.
The app-ads.txt file must contain the following fields:
- Domain name of the advertising system, SSP or an ad exchange (ex. ‘google.com');
- Publisher account ID (a unique string of numbers/letters);
- Type of relationship (‘direct’ or ‘reseller’);
- Certification authority ID (currently TAG ID);
- Comments can be added in the file after the “#” symbol. The comments will not be taken into account by the crawler
This is how the string would look in an “/ads.txt” file:
google.com, pub-7019376976432612, RESELLER # video
Learn more about app-ads.txt here.