Dailymotion enables Partners to publish their content directly to YouTube so that they can efficiently distribute their content across all platforms
What you need:
- A YouTube channel
- A Google account
In this article, you'll learn how to set up your Youtube and Google account, and how to integrate in within Dailymotion.
Link your Youtube channel with Dailymotion
Connect your account
- Go to Connect accounts, within the Channel section
- Click on Connect an account
- Accept our Multiple Upload Solution Terms and Sign in with your Google Account
- Click on Sign-in to Google
A Google log-in screen will pop up, and you will be able to connect your Google / Youtube account in this space.
Your Dailymotion channel is now connected to your YouTube channel!
Dailymotion enables you to publish on YouTube up to 10 videos per day. If you need to upload more videos, please contact your content manager.
How to publish your videos to Youtube
If you enable this feature, every video that you upload on your Dailymotion account will be automatically published to your YouTube account, including its metadata (title, description, tags, category and thumbnails).
For thumbnails, we remind you that you'll have to be allowed by Youtube to perform this action. You can check this information on your Youtube space https://www.youtube.com/features?nv=1
If you enable this feature, you will be able to select which videos will be published to your YouTube account, and you'll be able to specify specific metadata for each video.
- From your Dailymotion Studio, go to Media > Videos
- Select the video you want to publish and click on Publish on external platforms
- Edit your metadata (title, description, tags, video visibility, publication date...)
- Select if you want to allow embed for this specific video
- Click on Upload to publish your video to Youtube