The Dailymotion player supports 360-degree spherical videos on Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Opera browsers on desktop. 360° video viewing is also supported on mobile browsers running on Android.
Before starting the upload, make sure your video file is equirectangular and includes the 360 "Spherical Video" metadata.
- Some 360 or spherical cameras already adds this metadata to your video file.
- Otherwise you need to add it yourself using the "360 Video Metadata Tool" available here for Mac and Windows.
- Open your MP4 video file with the 360 Video Metadata Tool
- Select the "Spherical" checkbox
- Click "Save as" and upload the newly saved video to Dailymotion.
We recommend uploading 16:9 aspect ratio 360 video sources in 4K (3840x2160) resolution.