Drive revenue on your live stream events by enabling ad breaks.
How do I enable ad breaks on my live stream?
The AdBreak is available on your live dashboard. To access it:
- Connect to your Partner Space
- Go to the Media section and click on Live streams
- Select or Create a live to open the live dashboard
- You'll find your AdBreak tool on the Control Panel section
Ads on the Live dashboard
You will not be able to see the Ads within your Live dashboard so that you can monitor and manage your stream correctly. Only your audience will see the ads.
How does it work?
When you click on the Insert ad button, Dailymotion will launch an ad on your live stream. When the ad is playing on your live stream, the Insert ad button won't be accessible for the next 45 seconds.
Once the countdown is over, you will be able to serve a new ad on your live stream.
Adbreak & DVR
Ad breaks are available if DVR is enabled however, only viewers watching the live stream will see an ad
How many ads can I serve on my live stream?
- You can serve up to 24 ads per hour on your event, beginning when the first ad is sent.
- If you reach the limit, a message will be displayed within your interface.
Each live stream has its own ad capping limit. If you are broadcasting several live streams, you'll be able to manage your ad frequency for each events.