As a user, you can upload video to add new contents in Dailymotion. Your uploads will be available in Your Uploads section from your library.
Please note that videos uploaded will be automatically set as private. In order to share them, you will need to share the URL links of these videos to the people of your choice.
Upload videos on your Dailymotion account
To upload a video, here's how to do :
- Log into your Dailymotion account.
- Click on settings in the right upper corner and select settings.
- Choose upload in the left column and then click on upload, you will be redirected into the Partner space.
- Drag and drop your video or select it from a local folder.
- Once the video uploaded, you will have to fill out the title, the category and the language and then click on publish.