How can I report a content violating my rights?
If you believe a content uploaded on Dailymotion is defamatory and/or clearly violates your right to privacy or your image rights, you can request to have such content removed from Dailymotion via this form.
Before contacting us, make sure that:
- You are personally identifiable within the content you seek to report.
- You did not give your written authorization for this use.
What documents should I provide with my request?
In order to process your request, please attach:
- A proof of your identity. Only a copy of an official ID document such as your passport will be accepted.
- If you are submitting this request on behalf of someone else, please specify your relationship to that person (e.g. "parent") and add a proof confirming that you are authorized to represent this person.
- Any document that may help us to identify you personally (e.g. image file, video file, copy of confidential documents or personal information disseminated in the reported content etc.).
Unmotivated requests (such as “please remove this content” without any further details) or incomplete requests (e.g. without the supporting documents mentioned above) will not be processed by our team.
To determine whether a person is personally identifiable, we consider the following factors:
- Dissemination of your image or your voice.
- Oral or written mention of your full name.
- Oral or written mention of your contact details (address, email address, telephone number) and/or confidential information (e.g. financial data, health data, etc.).
If you are not personally identifiable within the content or if the content reported falls under an exception (e.g. if you gave your written consent or if the content is a matter of interest for the general public in having access to the information), we will not process your request.