Our search engine allows you to enrich your browsing experience and helps you to find videos, channels, and playlists you may like.
How can I use the search on Dailymotion?
- Go to the Dailymotion
- Click on the search field on the header, from the homepage as well as on most pages of the site.
- Type your keywords and the search will automatically start
You currently have 3 categories available to pre-filter your results:
Clicking on one of these tabs allows you to make a first sorting in your search results.
You will also find that you can use filters to precise your search results.
- Sorting - Define if the results should be sorted based on the views or the upload date
- Duration - Allows you to specify a duration range for the videos returned by the search engine
- Date rage - Allows you to specify an upload date range for the videos returned by the search engine
Once your settings are set, the search will update itself automatically and you will be able to scroll down the page to load more results for your search.
In order to be surfaced on the search engine, your video has to match with the following rules :