Upon receipt of your report by Dailymotion, the flagged content is not automatically deleted. It will be reviewed by our teams and may be removed from the service depending on several factors:
- If the flagged content is found to violate any of our rules detailed in our Terms and Conditions and our Prohibited Content Policy, it will be removed from Dailymotion.
- If the flagged content is found to violate the laws of a territory and/or country without infringing our internal policies, we will, where possible, restrict access to the content in the territory and/or country where it is deemed illegal.
- If the flagged content may not be suitable for a young audience, it is subject to an age restriction.
- In the event of a serious or repeated failure to comply with our internal policies, Dailymotion reserves the right to suspend the account and notify the competent authorities.
- The perpetrator of offenses committed online is likely to be held liable in most countries.