Dailymotion prohibits any content that threatens individuals or which promotes violence or hatred against individuals or groups. The rules below apply to videos, video descriptions, video titles, playlists, thumbnails, live broadcasts and any other features of Dailymotion.
What is cyberbullying?
- Harassment: content intended to threaten an individual by spreading rumors and hostile messages or by impersonating that individual for malicious purposes.
- Hate speech: hateful, insulting or humiliating content targeting, in particular, religious affiliation, gender, skin color, sexual orientation or a disability of a person or a group of individuals.
- Video lynching: content featuring the physical assault of an individual (e.g. torture, beatings, etc.).
- Sexual harassment: content featuring non-consensual sex acts or behaviors, unwanted sexualization or anything that graphically sexualizes or degrades an individual.
How do I report such behaviors?
If you discover a content that seems to fit with the descriptions above, please report it. A reporting form is available by clicking on the "report" link located in the description of each video.
- If you believe a content is defamatory and/or clearly violates your right to privacy or your image rights, you can request to have such content removed from Dailymotion by selecting "infringement of my rights". Make sure you follow the procedure outlined in this article before submitting your request.
- If you identify a content featuring scenes of nudity or sexual abuse, select "sexually explicit". If you identify a content featuring physical harm or any abusive or degrading treatment, select "violent, graphic, dangerous". If you identify a content containing hateful material, select "hateful content".
- Make sure to fill the free text field to provide us more details regarding your report. These details will be useful to contextualize your request and process it as quickly as possible.
For more information on how to stay safe online and additional resources to deal with harassment and cyberbullying, please visit the following websites: