Dailymotion allows you to report content which you believe is inappropriate or violates our Prohibited Content Policy.
Shall I be logged into Dailymotion to report inappropriate content?
Anyone can report content whether or not they have created a Dailymotion account.
How do I report inappropriate content?
- A reporting form is available by clicking on the "report" link located in the description of each video. This is the quickest way to bring content that you find inappropriate to our attention. Our team reviews all reported videos 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please submit a copyright infringement notification. In order for your copyright infringement notification to be taken into consideration, please make sure to provide us the following elements:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work identified in #1, and a detailed description of where it is located on our website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
You may also send a detailed letter to our service:
Prohibited Content Notice
50 W 23rd St 10th floor,
New York City, NY 10010.
If you choose this option, please specify your name, the date on which you identified the content, its URL address, its description, and the username of the person who uploaded it.
To report content that infringes your copyright, please refer to this article.
Details for Turkish residents
If you reside in Turkey, you may also send a letter or an email to the Representative appointed by Dailymotion in Turkey, in the scope of the Law No. 5651:
Name: Gökhan Gökçe
Address: Buyukdere Cd. No. 193/2 Esentepe – Sisli – Istanbul
Eğer Türkiye’de ikamet ediyorsanız, 5651 sayılı Kanun kapsamında görevlendirilen Temsilciye yazılı olarak ya da eposta yoluyla bildirim gönderebilirsiniz.
İsim: Gökhan Gökçe
Adres: Buyukdere Cd. No. 193/2 Esentepe – Sisli – Istanbul