Some content that do not violate our policies may not be suitable for all audiences. In order to provide an additional level of protection for our most vulnerable users, Dailymotion has put in place age restrictions which apply to the following types of content:
Suggestive or vulgar content
- Scenes of nudity and/or suggestive behavior.
- Use of a vulgar language within the video, in the title, thumbnail or associated metadata.
Shocking or inappropriate content
- Risky or dangerous behavior likely to be imitated by minors.
- Inappropriate content and / or which may be considered offensive to young audiences (including but not limited to violent and/or graphic content).
- Content meant for adult audiences but could easily be confused with family content.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. These rules apply to videos, video descriptions, video titles, playlists, thumbnails, live broadcasts and any other features of Dailymotion.
How to set up an age restriction on your content?
- To add an age restriction on the content you upload on Dailymotion when it is inappropriate for young audiences, please follow our dedicated guide.
- If you seek guidance to determine whether or not your content is child-directed, please refer to this article.
If you are of legal age and wish to access a video subject to an age restriction, you can deactivate this feature.