As the Live feature is only available for our Advanced Partners, you'll have get the Partner Verification Badge to use the simulcasting feature.
Everything you need to get started with livestreaming on Dailymotion is available in our Help Center guide. You will among other things need to set up your encoder (we have some recommendations).
Stream on multiple platforms via Restream
As a Dailymotion Partner, you can livestream your content to multiple platforms in one go through our partnership with restream.io, a simulcasting company. This enables optimized and hyper distribution of your content throughout your social channels.
All you have to do is to connect your Dailymotion account on your Restream account through the following steps:
- Visit Restream.io website and create an account.
- Once you're logged in, you will have to add your first channel by click on Add Channel
- You can pick from a range of platforms. Look for Dailymotion and click on the logo.
- Click on Connect Dailymotion
- Input your login credentials.
- Grant the access and manage videos permission to restream.io service.
Congratulations! You can now set up and livestream from Restream on your Dailymotion channel as well as on multiple other platforms!
You can visit Restream Help Center if you would like to find out more about how you can customise your Dailymotion livestream from the interface, or learn more about their product and plans for content owners.