Manual playlists allow you to manually pick content from your Dailymotion channel, and create a controled and editorialized video selection.
You have 2 ways to populate your manual playlists, from your Dailymotion Studio or from a video page:
From the Dailymotion Studio
- Log into your Dailymotion Studio
- Go to the Media section
- Click on the menu on the right of the video of your choice
- Select Add to and click on the Playlist you would like to use
Note that you can also do it for several videos at the same time by using the tickbox next to each video, and use the menu on the top of the screen.
From a video page
- Open a video page on Dailymotion.com
- Click on the Settings icon when hovering over the Player
- Click on the Add to playlist
- Select the playlist in which you want to add the video, or create a new one