This feature allows you to add your channel's videos automatically to your playlist based on video tags and upload date. You can define automatic playlist settings when you create a new playlist or when editing an existing playlist.
How can I automatically add videos to a playlist?
- Create Playlist or Edit an existing one
- Go to the Advanced tab on your playlist settings
- Activate the Automatically add videos option
- Add your tags and upload date criteria to set up the rules of your automated playlist
- Set up a playlist limit if doesn't want to exceed a maximum number of videos.
- Click on Create or Save depending our the flow.
Please note that only the videos uploaded in your account will be added automatically to your playlist. You can add videos from third party channels manually, by clicking on Add to playlist on the video page.
About the tags configuration
You can define up to 10 tags for a playlist, and the playlist will include the videos that have at least one tag listed.
Editing a video with maching tags to your playlist will add the video to your playlist automatically.
Removing a tag from the playlist / video won't delete the video from your playlist. If you want to remove a video from your playlist, you'll have to do it manually.
About the upload date
If you don't enter an upload date, all matching videos from your channel (previously uploaded and future videos) will be added to your playlist.
If you enter a start and/or end date, only matching videos uploaded during that date range will be added to the playlist