Manual playlists allow you to manually pick content from your Dailymotion channel, and create a controled and editorialized video selection.
You have 2 ways to populate your manual playlists : from your Partner Space or from a video page.
Populate your playlist from the Partner Space
- Go to the Media section
- Click on the ... menu on the right
- Click on Add to and click on the Playlist you would like to use
Note that you can also do it for several videos at the same time by using the tickbox next to each video; and use the menu on the top of the screen.
Populate your playlist from a video page
- Go to a Dailymotion video page
- Click on the Add to playlist icon (the last icon below the description)
- Select your playlist and click on it to add the video to your playlist
- Click on the button Create Playlist