You can navigate to and manage all of your owned channels in your Dailymotion Studio using our multi-channel navigation feature.
To find and navigate to a specific channel:
- You can open up the channel navigation menu by clicking on the carat (›) on the top left of the navigation panel next to your channel name
- This will display a list of child channels in your network
- You can click on one of these channels to navigate to that channel page
- Alternatively, you can search for a specific channel using the search bar on the top
- To close the channel navigation menu, click on the carat (‹) again
To navigate back to your parent channel:
- Open up the channel navigation menu again
- Your parent channel will be second one on the list
- Click on the parent channel to navigate to it
What actions are available:
You can perform all actions on your child channel pages except for the following:
- Playlist creation and management using this navigation today. Please log in as your child manage playlists on its behalf.