You can find below a detailed description of all the features from the information panel of your live dashboard.
Live stream information
- Title and description
- Thumbnail (you can add your own thumbnail, or choose to automatically generate a thumbnail from your live every 5 minutes)
- Age limit
- Category, tags...
Geoblocking allows you to define specific rules for your livestream, to only allow its viewing in countries of your choice.
- You can allow viewing everywhere in the world ("None")
- You can allow it in specific countries only ("Only allow in")
- You can disable viewing in specific countries only ("Only block in")
Just like for any video, you can choose the privacy of your live stream:
- Public: it will appear on your channel, and everyone can see it / watch it
- Private: only the viewers with the private link will be able to watch it, or if you embed the live on your website
- Password-protected: users will need a password to unlock the viewing
In this panel, you will also find the useful informating for your encoder: streaming server, and stream key.