You can specify the data displayed by using the bar at the top of each dashboard.* The following capabilities are available on all dashboards:
- To & From filters enable you to specify a time range for your data
- The Granularity dropdown enables you to display data monthly, weekly or daily
You can also drill down further to analyze relevant data within your dashboard.
- Click directly on the dashboard to filter by various parameters. For example, if you select "Mobile," the dashboard will automatically update to display data only generated on mobile.
- Select multiple bars by holding Ctrl or Cmd. For example, you can select one device type and one channel in your network.
- You can zoom in or out on bar charts. For example, you can see the number of views for a group of embedded domains. By clicking the + symbol, you can see the number of views broken down by individual embed domain.
*These features are available to Partners with a verification badge only.