Note: These features are only available to Dailymotion Verified Partners. Click here to learn more about Verification Badges on Dailymotion.
You can specify the data displayed by using the bar at the top of each dashboard. The following capabilities are available on all dashboards:
- To & From filters enable you to specify a time range for your data
- The Granularity dropdown enables you to display data monthly, weekly or daily
You can also drill down further to analyze relevant data within your dashboard.
- Click directly on the dashboard to filter by various parameters. For example, if you select "Mobile," the dashboard will automatically update to display data only generated on mobile.
- Select multiple bars by holding Ctrl or Cmd. For example, you can select one device type and one channel in your network.
- You can zoom in or out on bar charts. For example, you can see the number of views for a group of embedded domains. By clicking the + symbol, you can see the number of views broken down by individual embed domain.