Just as you can share videos on Dailymotion, you can also share your playlists. Our sharing tools allow you to easily distribute your playlists to other audiences and platforms.
Share your playlist URL
You can share a playlist using its Dailymotion URL by following these steps:
- Log in to your Dailymotion Studio
- Go to Media > Playlists
- Click on the 3 dots next to the playlist you want to share
- Click on Share
- Click on the URL icon to copy the playlist URL, or share it directly on social media
Embed a playlist
You can easily retrieve an integration code to embed a playlist on your website:
- From your Dailymotion Studio, go to Media > Playlists
- Click on the 3 dots next to the playlist you want to embed
- Click on Embed video
- From the dropdown menu, select one of your custom Players
The settings defined in your custom Player configuration will apply
- Depending on your needs, you can adjust the other options available (SEO, etc)
- Copy the embed code that best fit your needs (Embed Script or iFrame) and use it on the domain where you want to display your playlist
This solution lets you retrieve an embed code in just a few clicks to integrate playlists on your domain with a fully customized Player.
To find out more about Player customization, check our dedicated guide: Create and manage your Players
When embedding a playlist, all videos from the playlist are visible within the Player queue.
Is my private content visible in an embedded playlist?
Your content may not be available in the queue depending on its visibility:
- Public content: all your content will be displayed in the queue
- Private content: your content won't be displayed in the queue
- If the playlist is a mix of private and public content: only the public content will be displayed in the queue