This feature is only available to Dailymotion Verified Partners
If you don’t want your video to immediately be public on Dailymotion, you can set it to private and schedule the time when it will be public.
Schedule the publication of a video
- From your Dailymotion Studio, select Media > Videos
- Click on the video you want to schedule
- In the Video details tabs, make sure the video Privacy is Private
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Within Make video public, define the start date and time when your video will go public. You can also define an end date and time when your video will no longer be public
- Click on Save
When a publication date is set, it overrides the Privacy setting, and the video is deleted 7 days after the end date.
Therefore, even when setting the visibility of a video to “private”, the scheduled publication date will take over and the video will be public within the timeframe defined.