With the Partner program, you can generate income from the ads displayed on your videos.
On this article, you'll be able to understand how we compute your earnings, and the timeline of your payments.
Step 1: Revenue consolidation
- An estimation (indicated with the *) will be displayed on your Earnings page until the consolidation of your revenues
- The revenues are consolidated up to 60 days after the end of the current month.
- Your revenues are consolidated when the * is no longer displayed on your interface.
Step 2: Invoice creation
- Reach $100 when your revenues will be consolidated
- Fill your bank information and accept the auto-invoicing
- If the requirements have been reached, Dailymotion will start the invoice creation
- This invoice will be created up to 15 days after the consolidation
- Once the invoice is created, you'll be able to find it on your Invoice history
Step 3: Payout
- Once the invoice has been created, Dailymotion will start the payout process through its different partners (Payoneer or Paypal, depending on the information filled on your account)
- The payout will be sent 30 days after the last day of the invoice creation month.
Here is an example of a payment schedule for January:
- An estimation (indicated with the *) will be displayed on your Earnings page, and a consolidated version of your earnings will be available before March 31th (60 days)
- An invoice will be available on your account before April 15th (15 days)
- The invoice will be paid within 30 days of the end of the month after invoice. You should receive your payment before the May 31th.(45 days)
To find more information about the payout schedule, don't hesitate to read your Partner agreement available here (section 9)