What is the queue?
The queue enables you to keep watching content related to the one that just ended by automatically queuing up a list of recommended videos or a playlist set by the content owner.
In this article, you'll learn how to access the queue and navigate within the interface.
Access the content queue
You have 2 options to access the content within the queue:
- When the playback reaches its end: the queue automatically appears
- During playback: you can click anytime on the queue icon at the bottom left corner of the Player
Which actions can you perform when the video is ending?
When a content reaches its end, the queue starts, allowing you to access new videos and continue to watch related content.
From there, you are able to trigger several actions:
If you don't interact with the Player, the next content in the carousel will automatically start after 6 seconds
If you interact with the Player, the countdown stops so you can navigate within the carousel to discover new content.
You can manually start the content you've selected by clicking on it.
Play again the content that just ended
|Share the content that just ended|
- Contains up to 30 new videos to discover
- Enabled by default on all Players
- Works seamlessly on mobile and desktop and adapts to any Player size
Customize the queue
If you are a Dailymotion Partner, you can learn how to customize and manage the queue in your Player configuration.