What are the recommended videos?
Recommendations enables you to keep watching content related to the one that just ended by automatically queuing up a list of recommended videos and/or a playlist set by the content owner.
In this article, you'll learn how to access the recommended videos and navigate within the interface.
Access the recommended videos
You have 2 options to access recommendations:
- When the playback reaches its end: recommended videos automatically appear
- During playback: you can click anytime on the More content icon at the bottom left corner of the Player
Which actions can you perform when the video is ending?
When a content reaches its end, the recommended videos is displayed, allowing you to access new videos and continue to watch related content.
From there, you are able to trigger several actions:
If you don't interact with the Player, the next content in the carousel will automatically start after 6 seconds
If you interact with the Player, the countdown stops so you can navigate within the carousel to discover new content.
You can manually start the content you've selected by clicking on it.
Play again the content that just ended
|Share the content that just ended|
- Contains up to 30 new videos to discover
- Enabled by default on all Players
- Works seamlessly on mobile and desktop and adapts to any Player size
Customize the end screen
If you are a Dailymotion Partner, you can learn how to customize and manage the end screen in your Dailymotion Studio.