The Dailymotion widget is a powerful tool that allows you to easily earn revenue by embedding recommended video content on your website. The Dailymotion widget is fully responsive, so it will adapt to the screen size of any user. And, every time a user clicks and views a video from your embedded widgets, you'll earn revenue.
Note: To use the Dailymotion widget, you must have monetization enabled for your account. Learn more here.
Create a Widget
Follow the steps below to create a widget.
- Go to your Widgets page.
Note: You can navigate to this page in your Settings by clicking Website Monetization.
- Click the Create a Widget button in the top right corner.
- Select a layout from the list. Use the graphics and recommendations to decide which layouts are right for your site.
- Select the Content section header and specify the types of content you'd like to feature.
- Select the Styling section header to customize your widget's name and styling. By default, your widget will adapt to your website's styling.
- Click the Save and generate code button.
- Copy and paste the Embed Code to your website's HTML.
Note: This embed code will never change, even if you edit this widget's settings in the future, so you'll never need to re-embed this widget.
Manage and Monitor
You can always manage and monitor your widgets from the Widgets page.
To manage a widget, scroll to the bottom of the Widgets page, and simply click either the Edit, Embed, or Delete button next to the widget you'd like to manage.
To monitor your widgets' performance, use the four analytics tabs located on the Widgets page:
- Daily: Displays views by day.
- Monthly: Displays views by month.
- Device, OS, & Browser: Displays views by device, operating system, and browser.
- Country & Language: Displays views by country and language.
You can export view data by clicking the triple bar button on the right of each graph and selecting the file you'd like to download. Or, you can choose to print the graph.