You can only use this feature if you have monetization enabled for your channel. Learn more here.
Use your sites to verify your websites for earning revenue by embedding videos on them.
Once you've verified your websites, you can earn revenue in two ways:
- Embed your video uploads on your sites (video monetization)
- Embed other Dailymotion videos on your sites (website monetization)
To verify your sites, follow the steps below.
- Hover over the Dailymotion logo in the top-right of the home page to show your channel menu.
- Click Settings from the channel menu.
- Click Your Sites in the left-side settings menu.
- Click the Add a site button. A modal box will appear.
- Type the domain name you would like to verify in the Domain Name field.
- Domains and subdomains must be verified individually
- Use the correct format: domain.com, www.domain.com, or subdomain.domain.com
- If your site uses redirects, make sure to verify the destination domain.
Learn more about how to verify your site in our verification article.
- TXT Record: Add the shown TXT record to your DNS.
- CNAME Record: Add the shown CNAME record to your DNS.
- Meta Tag: Paste the shown meta tag into the <head> section of your homepage.
- HTML File: Download the linked HTML file and upload it to your server on the root level.
To access a site's verification codes while verification is pending, simply click the Verify text link next to the site's name.
To remove a verified site, simply click the Remove text link next to the site's name.
If you receive a verification error, try again with a different verification method.