On your channel settings page, you can manage the following:
- Channel name
- Whether to automatically feature live streams
- Whether to allow reposts of your videos
Note: Disabling reposts may reduce your number of views and revenue.
- Activity preferences (when to notify your followers of your activity)
- Twitter username
To edit your channel settings, follow the steps below.
- Hover over the Dailymotion logo in the top-right of the home page to show your channel menu.
- Click Settings from the channel menu.
- Click Channel Settings in the left-side settings menu.
- Customize your channel settings using the checkboxes and text fields.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.