Uploading videos on Dailymotion is easy. Just follow the instructions below.
- Sign in to www.dailymotion.com with your username and password.
- Click the Upload button in the page’s header.
- On the upload page, click the Select Video Files button to browse for a video file on your computer.
Tip: Read the Video Specifications section to see required and recommended upload parameters.
- Choose your desired video file(s), and click open. Your video(s) will automatically start uploading.
- Fill out your video’s information. Title, Category, and Language are required.
- Click the Publish button to upload your video and save your changes.
- At the bottom of the page, you can click the Upload a video button again to simultaneously start uploading another video. You can upload up to 5 videos at the same time.
Note: Upload time depends upon file size and your connection speed. Once a video has been uploaded, it must be encoded before it can be watched on Dailymotion. This can take several minutes.
Note: Certain content is prohibited on Dailymotion. To learn more, read our content policy.
Looking for other options ?