You can use audience analytics to review user activity surrounding your videos.
Follow the steps below to access your audience analytics.
- Hover over the Dailymotion logo in the top-right of the home page to show your channel menu.
- Click Analytics from the channel menu to go to your analytics home page.
- This will bring you to the analytics overview tab. Adjust the time range using the date fields in the Performance over time section to change your data set.
- There are three tabs to choose from:
If you have monetization enabled, you will also be able to access revenue analytics on this page. Get help in our Revenue Analytics section.
- Overview: A quick look at the most important data including views, minutes watched, followers, comments, and traffic sources.
Tip: Click video titles in the Videos Breakdown section to see video-specific data.
- Video Insights: Use this tab view analytics for specific videos. You can browse by upload date, number of views, or number of comments.
- Export: Use this page to export any part of your audience data in a CSV file.
To learn more about analytics, see our Analytics Explained section.
To get help with revenue analytics, see our Revenue Analytics section.