Use annotations to interact with your viewers, boost audience engagement, and link to relevant pages. Only partners can use annotations.
Read below to learn how to add and edit annotations.
- Go to a video page and click the small pencil icon (pencil icon image) below the video to access to the Video Information and Settings page.
- Click the Add Annotations button below the preview player on the left of the page.
- You are now on the Edit Annotations page. Pause the preview player at the frame you would like to add an annotation.
- Click the Add Annotation drop-down menu, and then choose your annotation from the four types: Link, Channel, Video Preview, and Text.
- Edit the annotation's settings by using the fields on the right.
- Save your changes and click Back to Video in the upper left of the page.
Learn more about types of annotations and how to edit them here.