You can only use this feature if you have monetization enabled for your channel. Learn more here.
Use player customization to create a branded experience when your videos are embedded on external websites.
Settings you can customize include:
- Accent color (the color of the progress bar)
- The text field uses standard hex colors
- Whether to display the Dailymotion logo in the control bar
- Whether to display the share button on the player
- Whether to display video information on the splash screen
- The splash screen is the screen that is displayed in the player before playback has started.
- Advanced settings
- Whether to hide subtitles in all embedded videos
- Whether to autoplay related videos in the same player after a video ends
- Whether to send audience viewing data via tracking URLs
- Once enabled, you can enter up to 5 URLs that each correspond to watch progress (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
- To use this feature you must connect external analytics. Learn more in our External Analytics article.
To edit your player customization settings, follow the steps below.
- Hover over the Dailymotion logo in the top-right of the home page to show your channel menu.
- Click Settings from the channel menu.
- Click Player Customization in the left-side settings menu.
- Customize your player customization settings using the checkboxes and text fields.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.