These requirements must be followed when using website monetization:
- All views must be organically generated.
- For click-to-play widgets, views are counted after the video starts once a user clicks the play button.
- For scroll-to-play widgets, views are counted after a user has watched three seconds.
- Players must be larger than 300 x 250 px and be positioned "above the fold".
- If auto-play is enabled, the sound on the video and website must also be enabled.
For best results, embedded videos should be seamlessly integrated into your websites and apps.
Here are some best practices to follow:
- Use a 600 x 400 px player on your homepage to increase user engagement.
- Use a 400 x 300 px player on other pages to do the same.