As a user, you have the possibility to update your password directly from your Dailymotion mobile app when logged in your account.
In this article, we'll show you how to update your password using the Dailymotion mobile app. If you want to proceed via the Dailymotion Studio instead, please read the dedicated article.
Update your password
- Open your Dailymotion application and go to your Settings
- In Account, tap on your email to open your account details
- Go to Update password to change your password
- Type in the current password of your Dailymotion account
- Define a new password aligned with our password policy (see below), and confirm it in the last field
- Click on Update
The password of your Dailymotion account has now been updated. You can start using it next time you need to log into your account.
Dailymotion password policy
To ensure the most secured experience for all our users, we have updated our password strength policy.
Dailymotion password needs to comply with the following requirements:
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 symbol such as ` : ~ ! @ # ) ;
With this password policy you will no longer be able to sign into your Dailymotion account with a password that does not satisfy our new password policy.
If you forgot your password and cannot log into your account anymore, please follow the article Forgotten password