You can modify your password at anytime from your account settings.
- Go to dailymotion.com
- Click on the Log in button on the right corner of the screen
- Sign-in with your usual credentials
- Click on Settings and select the Change password section
You can also reach the page directly here.
Update your Dailymotion password
In order to change your password, you'll need to:
- Type the current password assigned to your Dailymotion account
- Type a new password aligned with our password policy and confirm it on the last field.
- Click on Update
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password when you logged in, simply click on "Forgot your password?" under the login area.
- You will be asked to provide us with the email address you used to create your Dailymotion's account.
- Then we will send you an email to reset your password.
Change your email address
You can also change the email address associated with your user account from your Settings.
- For security reasons, you will have to access your current email address as well as the email address originally associated with your Dailymotion account. You will receive the migration email from this address.
- If you no longer have access to the email address originally associated with your Dailymotion account, please contact us using this contact form.
Dailymotion password policy
To ensure the most secured experience for all our users, we have updated our password strengh policy on December 2017
Dailymotion password needs to comply with the following requirements:
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 symbol such as ` : ~ ! @ # ) ;
With this password policy you will no longer be able to sign into your Dailymotion account with a password that does not satisfy our new password policy.