You can modify your password at anytime from your account settings.
- Go to dailymotion.com
- Click on the Log in button on the right corner of the screen
- Sign-in with your usual credentials
- Click on Settings and select the Change password section
You can also reach the page directly here: http://dailymotion.com/settings/change-password
Update your Dailymotion password
In order to change your password, you'll need to:
- Type the current password assigned to your Dailymotion account
- Type a new password aligned with our password policy and confirm it on the last field.
- Click on Update
Dailymotion password policy
To ensure the best experience for all our users, we have updated our password strength policy on December 2017
With this password policy you will no longer be able to sign into your Dailymotion account with a password that does not satisfy our new password policy.
Dailymotion password needs to comply with the following requirements:
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 symbol such as ` : ~ ! @ # ) ;