In the coming months, the widget will be discontinued, and replaced with a more advanced version of the feature. This means you can no longer create new widgets, but you will still be able to manage and view reporting data for any existing widgets.
What is the Widget?
The Dailymotion widget is a powerful tool that allows you to easily earn revenue by embedding recommended video content on your website.
The Dailymotion widget is fully responsive, so it will adapt to the screen size of any user. And, every time a user clicks and views a video from your embedded widgets, you'll earn revenue.
Create your widget
- From Partner HQ, select Embed from the navigation menu.
- Select Widgets from the sub-navigation menu that appears
- Click the Create Widget button in the upper left
Note: This embed code will never change, even if you edit this widget's settings in the future, so you'll never need to re-embed this widget.
Customize your Widget
Configure your layout & widget behavior
Select the Layout tab to define how your content will be displayed.
- Use the graphics to pick the best layout depending on your website and content
- Choose how many videos will be displayed on your Widget.
- Define your autoplay policy
Configure your Content
Select the Content tab to define what will be displayed on your Widget.
- Specify the types of content you'd like to feature. You can choose between different sources.
- Define the sorting option
Configure your widget style
Select the Style tab to adapt your widget to your website's styling. You can choose your font, font size and font color.
Export your Widget
- Open the Layout section
- Copy and paste the Embed Code to your website's HTML.
Manage and Monitor
You can always manage your widgets from the Widgets page.
To manage a widget, simply select it and select the edit or delete button. If you select edit, you can change a widget’s properties as described above