The Dailymotion widget is a powerful tool that allows you to easily earn revenue by embedding recommended video content on your website.
The Dailymotion widget is fully responsive, so it will adapt to the screen size of any user. And, every time a user clicks and views a video from your embedded widgets, you'll earn revenue.
Follow the steps below to create a widget.
- From Partner HQ, select Embed from the navigation menu.
- Select Widgets from the sub-navigation menu that appears
- Click the Create Widget button in the upper left
- In the Basic tab, enter a display title and name for the widget
- Select a layout from the list. Use the graphics and recommendations to decide which layouts are right for your site.
- Select the Content tab and specify the types of content you'd like to feature. You can choose between different sources.
- Select the Advanced section header to customize your widget's name and styling. By default, your widget will adapt to your website's styling.
- Select the Save button.
- Copy and paste the Embed Code to your website's HTML.
Note: This embed code will never change, even if you edit this widget's settings in the future, so you'll never need to re-embed this widget.
Manage and Monitor
You can always manage your widgets from the Widgets page.
To manage a widget, simply select it and select the edit or delete button. If you select edit, you can change a widget’s properties as described above.