Creating a live stream on Dailymotion is simple and shouldn’t take longer than a minute or two.
Once you’ve set up your encoder, follow the steps below to create a live stream.
Uploading videos on Dailymotion is easy. Just follow the instructions below.
- From your Partner HQ, select Media from the Navigation menu.
- Select Live streams from the sub-navigation menu that will appear
- Select the Create live stream button in the upper left.
- Enter your live stream’s basic information, including a Title, Category, and Language.
- Click the Generate stream info button.
- Copy the Stream Server and Stream Key paste to your encoder.
- Click the Start Streaming Button.
- Start streaming from your encoding software.
Now that you’re live, learn how to use the live dashboard.