By optimizing your metadata, you can make your videos more attractive and search-friendly.
To edit a video, follow the steps below.
- From your Partner HQ, select Media from the Navigation menu. You will land on the Videos page.
- Locate the video you would like to edit.
- Select the dropdown arrow at right, then click edit.
- Edit your video as needed (learn more below)
- Select the Save button.
When editing a video’s basic information tab, you will be able to edit the following items:
- Title - This is the title of your video that all users will see. Simple titles with keywords are usually best.
- Description - Write a short description of your video. Concise descriptions with relevant keywords and useful links work best.
- Tags - Add up to 10 tags that fit your video's content. Make sure to use relevant keywords and topics.
- Thumbnail - Choose the thumbnail image that will display for your video. Learn more.
- Language - Choose the language of your video.
- Category - Choose the category that best suits your video's content.
- Age restrictions - Some content may not be appropriate for all viewers. Learn more
- Add to - Use this to add a video to one of your playlists.
- Visibility - Choose who can view your video. Learn more.