You can manage your entire video library from your media manager. While you can delete multiple videos at a time, you can only edit one video at a time.
To edit a video, follow the steps below.
- From your Partner HQ, select Media from the Navigation menu. You will land on the Videos page.
- Locate the video you would like to edit.
- Select the dropdown arrow at right, then click edit.
- Edit your video as needed (learn more below)
- Select the Save button.
Note: You can also edit a video from the video page by selecting the Edit Video button
The video editing system is divided into three sections that contain various elements.
Learn more below:
- Age restrictions
- Add to (playlist)
- Publication dates*
- Monetization (serve ads)
- Assigned topics
- Embed code
- Feature video
- Record date
- Replace file*
- Play next
* This feature is only available to Dailymotion Verified Partners. Click here to learn more about Verification Badges on Dailymotion.