If you're a partner on Dailymotion, you can upload a video by following the instructions below:
- From your Partner HQ, select Media from the Navigation menu. You will land on the Videos page.
- Select the Upload button in the upper left.
- Select the Select video files button in the lower right. See upload specs
- Choose up to 10 video files that you would like to upload from your computer.
- Your videos will begin uploading. As they upload, you will need to fill out required information (title, language, and category).
- Select the Publish/Save button.
Once a video has been uploaded, it must be encoded before it can be watched on Dailymotion. This process can take several minutes to complete.
Uploading videos is available to Partners on Dailymotion. Click here to learn more about becoming a Partner.
Note: Certain content is prohibited on Dailymotion. To learn more, read our content policy.