Your channel banner and portrait represent your visual identity on Dailymotion.
You can build a strong brand by using visually compelling and recognizable imagery. For your channel portrait, an eye-catching logo often works best.
To edit your channel photos, follow the steps below:
- From your Partner HQ, select Channel from the navigation menu. You will land on the Channel Basics page.
- Select the Add file button below either the banner or portrait placeholders near the top of the page.
- Choose a file from your computer which you will then be able to preview.
- Banners must be between 1920 x 1080px and 5000 x 5000px in size, with the image focus on the right half.
- Portraits must be square and between 160 x 160px and 1680 x 1680px in size.
- Select the button Save.
Your channel photos are required and can be edited on your channel basics page. Learn how.