Player customization and logo overlay allow you to customize the player when your videos are embedded offsite.
Use the logo overlay feature to add a logo to the bottom right corner of your videos. Use the player customization feature to change the player’s behavior and appearance.
To edit your logo overlay and player customization settings, follow the steps below.
- From Partner HQ, select Embed from the navigation menu.
- Select Player customization from the sub-navigation menu that appears
From this page you can:
Upload a Logo
- Click the Upload a Logo button to upload an image file.
Image file requirements:
- Maximum file size: 3 MB
- File type: Transparent PNG
- Dimensions: At least 200 px wide (recommended)
- Style: Flat and unicolor (white often works best)
You can change your logo by clicking the Remove Logo button and then uploading a new photo.
Customize your player settings, such as:
- Accent color (the color of the progress bar)
- The text field uses standard hex colors
- Whether to display the Dailymotion logo in the control bar
- Whether to display the share button on the player
- Whether to display video information on the splash screen
- This is the screen that is displayed in the player before playback has started
- Advanced settings
- Whether to hide subtitles in all embedded videos
- Whether to autoplay related videos in the same player after a video ends
Click the Save button to save your changes.