You can use the Dailymotion player to embed a content available on our platform and make it available on your website.
Embed a video from Dailymotion.com
To embed a video on your website, all you need is the video embed code. To find the embed code, we invite you to proceed as follows:
- Reach the video player page
- Select the Share icon
- Click on embed video
A new pop-up window will open, with the video integration code. You can now copy the integration code and paste it on your website's code.
Embed a video from your Partner Space
As a Partner and content owner, you can also directly collect your video embed code from the Media Manager:
- Go to the Partner Space
- Select Media from the navigation menu
- Locate the video you would like to embed and select the dropdown arrow at right.
- Select the share icon.
A new pop-up window will open, allowing you to select a social media embed, the video link, or the embed code.
If you select the embed code, you'll be able to define a few parameters such as:
- The player size (responsive by default, or custom if needed)
- The autoplay policy (enabled by default, or disabled if needed)
- The start time (not activated by default)
Depending on the parameters selected, the embed code will automatically update. Once you've selected all your parameters, you will be able to copy the integration code and paste it on your website's code.
Alternatively, you can copy the embed code for your video in the video edit page. Navigate to the advanced video edit page and copy the Embed code for your video to paste onto your site.