With Dailymotion, you can earn revenue by embedding your videos or third-party Dailymotion videos on your verified domains. There are two ways:
- Videos: Embed individual Dailymotion videos on your verified domains.
- Widget: Customize and embed the Dailymotion widget on your verified domains to automatically provide recommended videos.
Whether you choose to embed videos, the widget, or both, you'll earn a percentage of in-stream advertising revenue every time an ad is served on one of the videos.
These requirements must be followed when embedding:
- All views must be organically generated.
- For click-to-play widgets, views are counted after the video starts once a user clicks the play button.
- For scroll-to-play widgets, views are counted after a user has watched three seconds.
- Players must be larger than 300 x 250 px and be positioned "above the fold".
- If auto-play is enabled, the sound on the video and website must also be enabled.
For best results, embedded videos should be seamlessly integrated into your websites and apps.
Here are some best practices to follow:
- Use a 600 x 400 px player on your homepage to increase user engagement.
- Use a 400 x 300 px player on other pages to do the same.