To edit a video, follow the steps below.
- From your Partner HQ, select Media from the Navigation menu. You will land on the Videos page.
- Locate the video you would like to edit.
- Select the dropdown arrow at right, then click edit.
- Edit your video as needed (learn more below).
- Select the Save button.
When editing a video’s advanced settings, you will be able to edit the following items:
- Geoblocking - Decide where a video can be viewed. Learn more.
- Publication dates - Use the date selectors to choose a date range for when a video is public.
- Monetization - Decide whether or not to serve ads on a video. Learn more.
- Subtitles - Add subtitles to a video. Learn more.
- Replace video file* - Change a video file by uploading a new one.
- Play next - Paste the link of another video to force it to play after the video you’re editing.
* This feature is only available to Dailymotion Verified Partners. Click here to learn more about Verification Badges on Dailymotion.