Your Dailymotion Studio allows you to import, manage and distribute your Podcasts.
In this article, you'll learn how to add Podcasts to your Dailymotion account.
Our Podcast feature is currently available as a beta version to a short list of Dailymotion Partners.
If you’re interested in this feature, please request access via your designated Account Manager or contact our Support team.
Add a Podcast
There are 2 ways to add a Podcast to your Dailymotion account:
Create a Podcast ➕
To start from scratch, you can manually create a new Podcast on your Dailymotion Studio:
- Log in to your Dailymotion Studio and go to Media > Podcasts
- Click Add new Podcast in the top right corner and select Create Podcast
- Fill in the required information about the show and click Next
- Define who is your intended audience and click Create
Your Podcast has been successfully created, new episodes can be added to it.
Check our technical requirements for your episodes thumbnails and audio files.
Import from RSS feed
You can easily import and sync Podcasts from other hosting providers to your Dailymotion account:
- Log in to your Dailymotion Studio and go to Media > Podcast
- Click Add new Podcast in the top right corner and select Import Podcast
- Add your Podcast RSS feed link and click Connect
Make sure your RSS feed fulfils our technical requirements
- Confirm you are the owner of this Podcast and have the rights to import it, then click Next
- Define who is your intended audience and click Import podcast
If your Podcast is being successfully imported, a new show is created on the listing page of your Dailymotion Studio. The episodes are being ingested in the background.
New episodes that appear within the synced feed will automatically be added to your Dailymotion account.
If you edit an episode information or audio file on a third-party platform after importing the RSS feed on your Dailymotion Studio, the changes won't be reflected on our side. Please manually update the impacted episode(s) on your Dailymotion Studio.
How many episodes can I manually upload?
Can I access my Podcast analytics?
Can I manage my Podcasts using the REST API